Prices and Information
This website is intended to help you. We make every effort to maintain current, accurate prices in our on-line catalog. We strive for similar accuracy and timeliness with the other information we offer here. We appreciate your understanding should any of the prices or other information provided be incorrect and regret any inconvenience such mistakes may create. Please bring any errors you may find to our attention on your next visit or by calling or sending us an e-mail.
- For bicycles and related items left with Cycle Path Inc. for service, the customer agrees that Cycle Path is not responsible for loss or damage to vehicle or articles left in/on vehicle in case of fire, theft, or any other cause beyond their control or for any delays caused by unavailability of parts or delays in parts shipments by supplier or transporter.
- Cycle Path employees have permission to operate the vehicle associated with this repair on the streets or elsewhere for the purpose of testing and/or inspection.
- Cycle Path will either assign a repair completion date at the time of the quote or will call the customer when the repair is complete to communicate it is ready for pickup.
- We will always do our best, but as we work on service orders, issues may arise and require more time or additional parts that may have to be ordered. Completion dates are estimates.
- We ask that you pick up your repair within one week of completion of work. If you equipment remains at the shop within 30 days of either completion or lack of direction on your part, your bike may incur a $35 monthly storage fee each month it remains at the shop. Electric and oversized bikes may be charged more. Equipment that has been moved to storage may require additional time to retrieve if not notified in advance.
- Any completed repair not picked up within 60 days after completion without a prior arrangement may be disposed of at the discretion of Cycle Path.